Services: Public transportation for fixed routes • Demand Response Services for people with disabilities • Wheelchair accessible • Several materials for riders are available in Spanish and/or Burmese
• Public transportation for fixed routes
• Demand Response Services for people with disabilities
• Wheelchair accessible
• Several materials for riders are available in Spanish and/or Burmese. Visit Citilink Translated Documents
• Children (5-18): $0.60
• Adults (19-59): $1.25
• Seniors (60+): $0.60
• Disabled rider: $0.60
• Reduced fare riders (other than youth) need to buy a picture ID for $3
• Cash accepted
• No U.S. government-issued ID needed
• Must be disabled, a youth, or a senior age 60+ to receive reduced fare IDs, show proof of disability or age (such as Medicare, SSI, or SSDI).
• Demand Response Service access restricted to eligible riders
• Spanish and Burmese Documents available at Citilink Translated Documents
801 Leesburg Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
9 St. Francis
***Disclaimer: The contents of this directory reflects information provided by the agencies and is not an endorsement of agency services. Directory users hold full responsibility for choosing providers and services. Users should contact agencies to confirm accuracy of: hours, eligibility, and all information listed in this directory.