Services: Neighborhood Food Network: Offers families food once a month at no charge, through a network of 26 local food pantries in churches and social service agencies, as an “emergency food bank,”. The pantries provide a 5-day supply of food Visit the Associated Churches website to find local food pantries.
• Neighborhood Food Network
– Offers families food once a month at no charge through a network of 26 local food pantries in churches and social service agencies
– As an “emergency food bank,” the pantries provide a 5-day supply of food
– Visit the Associated Churches website to find local food pantries
• Valid photo ID is needed (does not have to be U.S. government-issued)
• A second form of identification with name and address dated within the past 90 days (ex: utility bill, phone bill, or lease)
• Families are eligible for food once a month
• Families must go to the food pantry in the neighborhood where they live
Associated Churches of Fort Wayne & Allen County
602 E. Wayne St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
10 New Haven
***Disclaimer: The contents of this directory reflects information provided by the agencies and is not an endorsement of agency services. Directory users hold full responsibility for choosing providers and services. Users should contact agencies to confirm accuracy of: hours, eligibility, and all information listed in this directory.